FASTer Way to Fat Loss ®
- Thank you so much for your interest in the online FASTer Way to Fat Loss® program!
- This is by far the most effective fitness and nutrition program on the market.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE FASTER WAY?
- - You're a strong, smart, capable woman with big goals and a clear vision for you ideal life.
- You're a daughter, sister, mom, wife, friend; you are loved and respected.
- - You're a business owner, stay-at-home caregiver, church member, community leader and you deserve to feel powerful.
- - You have low energy, feel like you can't keep up with your kiddos, and are exhausted.
- - You're feeling stuck, lost, and unsure of how to shed the extra weight you're holding onto.
- - You're busy, overwhelmed with where to start, and thinking you couldn't possibly have the time.
- - You've heard and tried everything to lose weight. From quick fixes, like body wraps, to cellulite lotions, belly bands, tummy teas, magic diet pills, etc., you've tried it all!
- You've tried every diet and fitness routine only to see limited results that make you feel depleted, hungry, low on energy, and at your wits end.
- - What you really need is something that will put you back in control, give you confidence, and that is sustainable for life.
- - You're looking to shed the extra fat and become a pro fat burner.
- - You want to look toned and lean down.
- - You want more energy and to feel more confident.
- - You need a community of women with the same mindset and goals who support each other.
- - You need a program that will hold you accountable, give you guidance for success, and that really works.
HERE'S THE THING...
You NEED the energy to be everything to everyone, you want to feel HAPPY and HEALTHY doing it, and you DESERVE to invest in yourself and your health.
YOU NEED THE FASTER WAY TO FAT LOSS®
IN THE FASTER WAY TO FAT LOSS®, YOU WILL:
- - Learn how to fuel your body effectively to maintain optimal energy levels throughout the day.
- - Teach your body to burn fat naturally.
- - Be given the tools you need to restructure and repair your metabolic system and increase your metabolism.
- - Improve your hormone levels so you feel satiated.
- - Learn how to workout in a smart, effective and efficient way.
You will leave the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® feeling leaner, stronger, healthier, and more energetic than you've ever felt before. You will leave the FASTer Way to Fat Loss with the tools you need to feel that way for life!
SO WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- - Comprehensive program guide (includes: sample meal plans, a detailed program overview, and video interviews)
- - Daily workouts for 6 weeks (Gym & Home options)
- - Modified workouts for Beginners
- - A bonus, Prep Week workout
- - Nutritional guidelines & tools for success
- - Education on nutrition & fitness to help you understand why we do what we do
- - Private Facebook group access for support
- - Daily motivation & accountability
- - Me, as your personal trainer to ensure you get the results you desire
HOW EXACTLY CAN YOU GUARANTEE RESULTS?
In the FASTer Way To Fat Loss®, in order to see results, we MUST:
- - Eat the right macros and nutrients, at the right time, for the right reasons
- - LIFT heavy to develop lean calorie-burning muscle
- - Engage in fasted cardio and HIIT/metabolic training
- - Build healthy gut flora to improve your gut health and burn fat effectively
- - Maintain the proper mindset
OUR MISSION IS TO HELP YOU LOSE FAT, GET LEAN, GAIN ENERGY & CONFIDENCE, AND LEARN TO LIVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY, & SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE.
OUR NEXT ROUND WILL BEGIN ON JANUARY 1ST!
Spots fill up quickly, and once spots are full, I will close registration for this round. So don't let this pass you by! You NEED to invest in yourself and in your health. Stop putting it off; the time is NOW!
Upon registration, you will be added to a private facebook group to learn meal plan details, workout routine, and receive pertinent information.
CLICK BELOW IF YOU ARE READY TO BECOME THE HAPPIEST & HEALTHIEST VERSION OF YOURSELF!
I BET YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
Q: WHAT DOES MY INVESTMENT OF $199 INCLUDE?
- - A convenient 6 week program that fits your busy schedule
- - A comprehensive program guide with resources to help you thrive including sample meal plans, a detailed program overview, and video interviews
- - Prep week with trainings to set you up for success
- - Weekly workout plans which can be completed at the gym or at home
- - Daily accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goals
- - Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find (only $199 total)
- - The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment from me!
Q: WHAT IS CARB CYCLING?
A. A Carb Cyling program is an intentional variation of carbohydrate intake each week. Most carb cycling plans consist of high carb days and low carb days. In all of my programs, I base our cycle on the workouts we will be doing to maximize fat burn and energy levels.
Q: WHY CARB CYCLE?
A: Long term restriction of carbohydrates and calories can lower your metabolic rate and negatively affect your hormone levels. This is a big reason women find themselves at one of those weight loss plateaus. For a short period of time a significantly restrictive diet will bring you results. However, over time it will cause your metabolic rate to decrease. Once that happens you will see your weight loss stop and will need to restrict calories even further to lose more weight, thus lowering your metabolic rate once again. Not only is this a terribly unhealthy way to live, it is also incredibly frustrating.
Q: WHAT DOES CARB CYCLING DO?
A: Carb cycling allows for planned high carb days that increase your thyroid output and help you control hunger. Because you are cycling your carbs, you will also have low carb days that offset your high carb days. With this type of cycle you will continue to see fat loss, increased energy levels, and improvements to your overall body composition. Carb cycling improves insulin levels, helping your body to store less fat. When paired with intermittent fasting and effective workouts, carb cycling can help you break through those dreaded plateaus so you can truly look and feel your very best.
Q: WHAT IS INTERMITTENT FASTING?
A: Intermittent fasting is not a type of diet, but an eating schedule. Your body is always in one of two states: fed or fasted. In the fed state (anytime your body is digesting food), your body’s insulin levels make burning fat a challenge. However, in the fasted state (8-12 hours after your body finishes digesting), your insulin levels are lower and better able to reach into your fat stores. People rarely go into a fasted state throughout the day. In fact, the traditional theory of several small meals per day keeps us from ever reaching the fasted state. In addition, that type of eating schedule regularly spikes our insulin levels which also hinders fat loss. So, while eating several small meals per day can lead to weight loss (calorie deficits always do), you will likely be losing both muscle and fat. When you lose calorie burning muscle, you lower your metabolic rate and make it harder for your body to burn fat. You also might become frustrated because you never feel toned and fit, even though you are working out and eating clean.
Q: SO YOU DON'T EAT?
A: Not exactly. In my programs we have eating windows, combined with our high and low carb days. We eat all of the time! We simply confine our eating to a shorter window throughout the day, allowing our bodies to enter into the fasted state.
Q: WILL I BE FASTING DAILY?
A: Yes. This program is called the FASTer Way to Fat Loss because we focus on implementing cutting edge nutrition strategies like intermittent fasting. We will be fasting daily.
Q: IS IT OK TO HAVE BONE BROTH WHILE I'M FASTING?
Q: IS IT OK TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM IF I AM BREAST FEEDING?
A: Yes! However, there are some things we may need to modify. Throughout the program we will listen to your body, and continually keep an eye on your milk supply. However, when you eat the foods God intended for you to eat, you won’t see a decrease in milk supply. He’s designed our bodies intentionally, so fueling them well will not affect that. However, we will be sure to check on your caloric intake, because when you are living in too big of a calorie deficit and doing crazy, intense workouts, your milk supply can absolutely be affected. My program is designed to fuel your body in a way that is perfectly safe for nursing moms.
Q: DO I NEED TO PURCHASE AND SHAKES OR SUPPLEMENTS FOR THIS PROGRAM?
A: No! Throughout the program we will talk about the importance of probiotics, protein and other supplements like BCAA’s. While I am happy to share the products I use and love, none of them are required to participate. I am a huge proponent of fueling your body with real food, and this program is based on that premise. Nothing is required but hard work, commitment and positivity.
Q: AM I A GOOD FIT FOR THIS PROGRAM?
A: This program is for women only (men can invest in the program but can’t be in any of the Facebook Groups). In addition, this program has been incredibly successful for women who have a foundation of working out and under 100 pounds to lose.
My program is challenging and will require commitment. If you have more than 100 pounds to lose and have not worked out in a long time, then we can make the program work for you, but it will require some modifying. If that’s you, I will have you start with our nutritional cycle then ease you into our workouts. I truly want you to see results, but I also want you to be safe and remain injury free. So, if you have more than 100 pounds to lose, we will move a little more slowly, but will eventually be able to ease you into the full program and lifestyle, over time.
If you have 100+ pounds to lose, we will need to start you somewhere else. If that’s you, then YAY for you wanting to live a healthier lifestyle, and please feel free to email me to set up a consult, so that we can find you the perfect starting point!
Q: DO I NEED A GYM MEMBERSHIP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FASTER WAY TO FAT LOSS®?
A: I offer both a gym and at-home workout version. Both are equally effective and you are welcome to do either.
Q: WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED FOR THE AT-HOME VERSION?
A: You will need 5 or 8 lb weights and a 20 or 25 lb weighted object. I try to accommodate for clients who do not have much equipment but if you have more weights and equipment at home you can also do some of the gym workout version moves.
Q: WHAT ARE THE WORKOUTS LIKE?
A. The workout lengths vary depending on the day. This plan is meant to be sustainable and I do not expect you to spend hours in the gym. We generally incorporate exercise 5 days per week and rest 2 days per week. Some workouts are only 30 minutes start to finish, and some are closer to 45 or even 60 minutes on a heavy lift day (i.e.: leg day). However, if you only have 30 minutes to work out on a certain day that calls for a longer workout, simply give me 100% effort for 30 minutes.
Our focus through the Faster Way to Fat Loss® is nutrition. The workouts will help you accelerate and maximize your results, but many of my clients simply follow the nutrition cycle.
You will receive the workouts each week via an online portal. You can pull the portal up on your phone and even print the workout if desired. The workouts are written out and each move is linked to a video demonstration.
Q: DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW A STRICT MEAL PLAN?
A. I provide guideline for each day of our food cycle. For example, on low carb day I will indicate that your goal is to consume less than 50g net carbs. I will explain how to calculate your macros (carbs, fats, protein) and also give you a sample meal plan and recipes. However, you will have the flexibility to consume the foods you truly enjoy
Q: HOW IS FWTFL DIFFERENT FROM A KETO LIFESTYLE?
A. FWTFL achieves the same fat-burning benefits as the Keto diet, but without the heavy restrictions and risks. Both lifestyles offer incredible benefits such as: reduced insulin levels, decreased insulin resistance, better body composition and accelerated fat loss. But the Faster Way To Fat Loss® offers a sustainable lifestyle that’s easy to maintain at home, on vacation and even when eating out. Long-term restriction of carbs can lower the metabolic rate and negatively impact hormones. Carb cycling removes that risk and allows for planned high-carb days that increase thyroid output and help control hunger. Many people see initial success with the keto diet, but can’t sustain the lifestyle. The FWTFL lifestyle is easy to maintain, therefore, so are the results. Bottom line: We leverage the benefits of keto, but offer a healthier, sustainable approach to fat loss.
Q: HOW IS FWTFL DIFFERENT FROM WHOLE 30?
A. Whole 30 is an eating plan, not a fat loss plan. Many benefits can be seen from eating this way, but the overwhelming feedback from our Faster Way clients who have tried both eating strategies is that the Whole 30 plan is too restrictive (and expensive) to maintain. It supports a whole-food lifestyle, with which we agree, but so many people just can’t keep up with its rigid requirements. Bottom Line: the Faster Way To Fat Loss® is the ideal program to transition from Whole 30 to a sustainable whole-food lifestyle.
Q: HOW IS FWTFL DIFFERENT FROM 80 DAY OBSESSION?
A. The 80 Day Obsession is based on timed nutrition (eating certain foods at certain times), a specific eating plan (including required supplements) and specific workouts. FWTFL focuses on intermittent fasting (eating within a certain time frame), carb cycling (strategic low-carb days during the week), focusing on whole foods (no supplements required) and specific workouts to maximize the nutrition strategies. 80 Day Obsession ends after 80 days, but the FWTFL is easily maintained for life. Many clients choose to participate in another round or the VIP group because they love the accountability, camaraderie and support. Bottom Line: 80 Day Obsession is more rigid, requires supplements, is geared toward intermediate to advanced fitness levels, and doesn’t offer accountability or support. FWTFL is more flexible, does NOT require supplements, utilizes strategies appropriate for any gender, age or fitness level, and offers daily accountability and frequent additional trainings.