Medication therapy management, otherwise known as MTM, is a term used for a program to help you manage your medications and health conditions.
- Do you take several medications for several different health conditions?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you having any side effects from your medications?
- Do you have any questions about your medications?
- Do you want to know how best to take your medications to get the most from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring such as medication levels?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Would you like to know if you are up-to-date on the recommended vaccines?
- Would you like to have a complete list of the medications you take for your personal use?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
- Would you like to receive education on diet and exercise?
We offer Medication Therapy Management visits (Some insurance companies pay for these visits) where we do an in depth evaluation of your medications, medical conditions and your overall health. These visits often uncover small things that when changed can make a big difference in your health: how you are using your inhalers; the time of day when you take your medications; which medications you should not take at the same time and more.